Home Insurance

This household policy provides coverage for the building that you call home and the contents within which so many of your memories are held. The policy protects against damage arising from hazards such as fire, theft and acts of God, as well as a range of other benefits. These benefits include:

Provision for Loss of Rent & Alternative Accommodation
TCFIC will pay for loss of rent which ceases to be payable to you if the building is damaged by an insured peril and becomes uninhabitable during the period reasonably necessary to make good the insured damage.

As an Occupier, TCFIC will pay the cost of comparable alternative accommodation during the period reasonably necessary to make good the insured damage.

Contents Insurance
Protect the things you love with TCFIC’s Contents Insurance! While it is devastating to lose personal items, Contents Insurance ensures that you can replace those cherished items with new ones. It also gives you the option of purchasing additional cover for specific items you might take outside your home. You can protect things like your personal accessories, jewelry and sporting equipment when you travel.

Renters’ Insurance
If you do not own your home, do you still need insurance? Even if the owner of the building has coverage on the property, his policy will not cover any of your personal property. The solution for you is Renters’ Insurance which covers:

  • Theft or burglary
  • Personal injury to your guests
  • Damage to your possessions if the property suffers a fire or hurricane damage

If you rent and you do not have renters’ insurance you have no coverage for personal property loss or damage in the event of an unforeseen loss.

Click on the contents list to calculate how much it would cost to replace your treasured items. Many people are surprised at how much they have amassed!